Reducing Risk Through Education
When Silverchair decided to develop a resident families product, we spoke with dozens of our clients to find out what they needed. We found out that senior care organizations need to:
- Build trust and relationships with resident families
- Manage risk by educating families and managing expectations
- Stand out from increasing competition by providing a valuable communication tool for families
The result of our 18 months of research and development is Silverchair For Families, a turnkey website—pre-loaded with courses, features, and tools—that is customized to your organization. Our system allows you to reduce your risk through family education, build trust through communication, and make you different from your competition.
CLICK HERE to read more about For Families.
The Silverchair For Families portal offers the following benefits:
The Tools Families Need
Silverchair For Families offers the following tools to keep families informed and connected:
- More than 70 short (4-7 minutes) courses to educate families about having a loved one in senior care
- Course plans can be customized for each family member based on their interests
- Surveys allow family members to offer feedback on activities, visiting times, etc.
- Direct email to department contacts (dietary, activities, etc.) to ask questions and offer suggestions
- Calendar of activities at the facility
- Facility newsletters
- Family notes feature that allows family members to communicate with each other about their loved one’s care
- A local area Concierge feature that provides local information for when family members visit